Greek Key Inspired Style

I have a confession. I'm a design dork. 
When I'm down and need a little pick-me-up, sometimes I'll create 
DESIGN BOARDS.  
When I do this I like to use furniture that I will most likely never be 
able to work with because of the price tag.

Here is one of those boards I created with a mix of designer vintage pieces in an achromatic palette. 
I know gray has been around for awhile but I'm still enamored with this fabulous neutral.


Vintage Furniture Vintage Designer Lighting Sheepskin Rug Grey Chrome

1. Z Gallerie Studio Frames

2 comments:

  1. That is not dorky at all. I too find pleasure in creating fake rooms :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look. I've seen the DIY version of the Greek Key furniture so that one might not be so far out of reach.

    ReplyDelete