Black Basalt Infininty Sink Design Board

Matte black has been coming into vogue over the past year or so (remember this post?) 
and I must admit, I'm a huge fan!  When I saw this  
BLACK BASALT INFINITY SINK
 for the first time, I had to wipe a little drool off my chin.
The basalt has a gorgeous understated matte finish that would be 
great in a master bath or even a powder room. 
I would style mine with a little Parisian Bistro edge with a lot more 
matte black stone and antique brass:

Chic Vessel Sink Black Basalt Tile Infinity Vessel Sink Design Board
How would you style yours?

4. Shake Door

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of black basalt sinks. I got one from MR Direct that is a teardrop shape. I am seriously in love with it! Thank you for sharing these inspiring photos!

    ReplyDelete