Mad Men Season 5 Premier: Mad Men Betty Inspired Design

I can't believe it's really happening.  Tonight is the 
SEASON 5 PREMIER of MAD MEN!
Remember how Don proposed to Megan? 
Remember how Joan hooked up with Roger and now she's PREGNANT?  
And Betty is moving away from the gorgeous home she once built with Don?
Oh Betty, you are so pretty, yet so sad. Of all the characters, I think I'm most intrigued by Betty.
As the show goes on she gets meaner and meaner. Hopefully something will happened to help soften her. 
She's just too pretty to have that frown all day long.

In honor of the new season, here is a 
DESIGN BOARD INSPIRED BY BETTY 
and her sherbet colored wardrobe:


Don't worry Betty, it'll all be okay.  



Stay tuned, tomorrow I will be announcing the winner for the 
DESIGN BOARD GIVEAWAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great board! Love every single piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, dawn from Suitcase vignettes. Nice to meet you. I have had you in my bookmark section for a very long time. Today was the day that I decided to check my bookmarks lucky for me. I love this post as my decor tastes are changing due to all of the retro 50's and 60's styles being revived. I love the last photo...gorgeous! That headboard is crazy beautiful. Dawn xo

    ReplyDelete