Shine by S.H.O.

I am always on the look out for pieces of furniture that are clean and classic 
but with some unexpected twists. When I stumbled across
  SHINE BY S.H.O.
I feel head over heals.  Take the classic wingback, for example.
The wingback has been around for centuries dating back to the old European estates
(designed to lock in the warmth of a fireplace).  Shine cleaned up the ornamentation, exaggerated 
a few sexy curves and BINGO! A modern take on a classic piece:


They did the same with a French settee:

a chaise lounge:

and a Greek Key side table:


A good wallop of white doesn't hurt either! 
What do you think?  Do you like putting a twist on a classic piece 
or is it a travesty to mess with a good thing?

{images via SHINE}

2 comments:

  1. I love this stuff. Love a classic but I'm open to change if its good!

    ReplyDelete