Perfect Pair: Winter Florals + Tweed

One of my favorite trends right now is florals for winter.  When the snow covers all forms of plant life and the skies are dark and bleak, it's a nice pick-me-up to wear a pretty floral.  Now, these aren't your Easter Sunday type florals.  These are dark, moody, Jacobean florals.  And when they are mixed with a handsome menswear, like tweed, they become the perfect pair!

Ralph Lauren RTW Fall 2010


via Ralph Lauren Home

Ralph Lauren RTW Fall 2010


William Van Aelst Vanitas Still Life via MyStudios.com

Ralph Lauren RTW Fall 2010

Jacobean Needlepoint via Bassett

Ralph Lauren RTW Fall 2010

via Martha Stewart Magazine Oct. '07


Ralph Lauren RTW Fall 2010



Jacobean Hand Hooked Rug

 
Ralph Lauren RTW Fall 2010
(LOVE this look.  I wish I would have been brave enough to have a
uber collar like this for my wedding. So Glam.)

No comments:

Post a Comment