Oscar De La Renta Pre-Fall 2011

When I get the opportunity to walk the red carpet (that is, if interior designers ever get the social status of movie stars) I will only wear Oscar de la Renta.  He is the king of lady-like glamour, but it's always updated for the modern sophisticate.  Oscar released his Pre-Fall 2011 line this week and, like always, he did not disappoint!  Here are a few of my favorites and don't be surprised if one or two of these looks transform themselves into beautiful interiors soon!




"We're dealing with sophisticated customers. What's most important to these women is individuality. I have to create things she'll want to wear, no matter who she is."
-Oscar de la Renta



"I like light, color, luminosity. I like things full of color and vibrant."  -Oscar de la Renta

 







Adore...

{images via FGR and OscarPRGirl}

No comments:

Post a Comment