Mad for Plaid

I crave plaid this time of year, especially if it's wool, beautifully draped, and in autumnal colors.  What is more fitting than to wrap up in some plaid and celebrate the turn of the season?  It's one of the good things in life.  Enjoy!



Look familiar?  Louis Vuitton Fall 2010 RTW

Louis Vuitton Fall 2010 RTW


Louis Vuitton Fall 2010 RTW

J Crew Fall 2010 

'Mad Men' Kitchen  (Can't wait to see Betty's new house in the next season.   I bet the decor is going to be insane!)

If only they made interiors like this nowadays...

Peter Som for Bill Blass

via This Is Glamorous

via This Is Glamorous
Anthropologie


2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your blog and your style.

    You choose great pictures... I will be back. :-)

    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap. Now I want to buy a new coat. :)

    ReplyDelete