All I Want For Christmas, Part Deux

I may have lied a little when I said all I want for Christmas is a man's gold watch.  I may want more design books, too.  I don't know of a designer who isn't obsessed with design books.  We pile them EVERYWHERE.  Examples:

Charlotte Moss at her desk.  Notice the piles of design books behind her. Doesn't it make you feel better that a woman of such class can work in such chaos?  I've heard the most creative people are the least organized.  At least this is what I tell myself to make me feel better about my clutter...

Alexa Hampton's Dining Table

Kelly Wearstler's Desk
(I think she tidied up before this pic was taken because she's one of the most creative people I know of!)
So here's my personal wish list to add to my collection for the holiday season: (click on image to view more info at Amazon)


Les Musts De Cartier

I know, I know, I haven't bought it yet...





Love me some Dorothy Draper.  I used her chest in my LV room, remember?

Gorgeous cover and I hear the content is amazing, too!


Forward by Kelly Wearstler!
What are you asking Santa for?

No comments:

Post a Comment